Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

LOVE!!!!!


What is love??
In history it is battle, in chemistry it is reaction,in maths it s a problem; but according to me luv is just,
Love is Sharing
Love is Talking
Love is Spending Time Together
Love is Faithfulness
Love is Being Friends
Love is Looking Together in the Same Direction

Love has many different meanings to all different types of people. There are many stages of love at different ages and different types of love. This is all about the real definition of love.
What is the real definition of love? Love has many different meanings to all different types of people. There are many stages of love at different ages and different types of love. My definition of love is caring about someone so deeply that your like would be very different with out them there would always be a little piece of yourself missing if they pass away or leave you. Your life is incomplete when they are away and you would do anything to protect them or to make them happy... “Love is an incredibly powerful word. When you’re in love, you always want to be together, and when you’re not, you’re thinking about being together because you need that person and without them your life is incomplete”
My definition of love is what I personally think of it. But when I was a little kid I thought of love in a completely different way, and when I am older and wiser I will probably think of love differently also. As an a teenager I realize that I have not experienced the real meaning of life yet and that I have not seen all there is to see in the world so how could I understand the “real” definition of love? How can anyone really know the real definition of love? I believe that love is one of the hardest words in the dictionary to actually understand and know the true definition.

There are so many different types of love. There is little kid love, teenage love, friendship love, family love, marriage love and parent to children love. All of these different types of love have similar meanings but have a little something different to be unique. Clearly when you’re a little kid you don’t really know what love is. Yes, you love your parents and your family and your friends but children don’t get the concept of actually loving someone. Teenagers and their concept of being “in love” most people think they are crazy because teenagers have no idea what love is. That is usually what is said when people hear of teenagers being in love. Teenagers believe they are in love after possibly being with someone for just a few weeks or months can you actually be in love with someone after just that short period of time? And if you are in love with that person then why do you not spend forever with them? Another interpretation of love for me is having that person in your life forever, and teenagers fall in and out of love all of the time so is it actually love??????????

I would like to end with one of my favorite quotations…

"Love is the flower of life, and blossoms unexpectedly
and without law, and must be plucked where it is found,
and enjoyed for the brief hour of its duration."

No comments:

Post a Comment