Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

SWEET MEMORIES OF MY SKOOL LYF:):)



skool lyf is the greatest gift for all of us
so i would lyk to share some of my sweet memories of my skool lyf
First i would lyk to tell about my HIGH SKOOL MEMORIES
i did my high skool n VELS PALLAVARAM
i wouls start with a small poem
"Come into skool 8'o clock sharp
dressed in my uniform
ready to start
Finish 1 st lesson makemy way to number
2nd aftr tat go to lunch and finding wats new around;;
chatt with my frndzz talk about all kind of stuffs
no matter how many hours its never enough
any moment till the bell freedom i can smell
i wanna go home sleep for tooo many hrs
eat my dinner and thn have a shower
after tat i 'll go nd chill up with my mates
catch up on gossipsss
i cant believe those dayzzzz re over i m going to collg and i m feeling much older
i ll make new frndz may be
i ' ll misss the old dayzz but lyf goes onnnn"














FEW THINGS WHICH I LYK N MY HIGH SKOOL

there re a lottt of things and i too learned a lott in my high skool
1 I lyk some of my teachers my chem , phy,mats mam. carng, affectinate nature thy re lyk my mothers wen i m n skool
2 my frndz i want to mention their namess tooo anusha,sindu,parvathy
3 My another best frnd i got in ths 2 yrs course of my lyf is Mani,, such a nice guyy
4 My favv encouragng princi,Deen
5 act i startd lykng comp programng bczz of my specll sir our CP sir a very gud teacher and a best comedeyn too
6 my fav chem lab and comp lab
7 my fav lib bczz smetyms i used to bunk my class and sit there
8 i lyk my skool auditoriam i never forget
9 thn we received our freshers party from our seniors it was reallyyy dam gud
10 my best frndzz sang songss that bcame a mega hitt( anusha,paru) katrin mozhi . hey frndzz here mega hit indicates a big flop to thm but still thy bcme very fam aftr ths


my memories will get add uppppppp

3 comments: